Contact Us Today & See How
You Can Help Support Our Veterans
The money you donate to the Veterans’ Golf Program allows us to do the following:
• Re-grip the used clubs we provide our veterans
• Purchase shirts and hats to give us a team appearance
• Purchase bottled water and other electrolyte drinks for the summer workouts
• Purchase golf training aids for our coaches to use with the vets
• Provide incentive gifts, such as ball mark fixing tools, golf balls, towels, tees, etc.
• Purchase a once a year major gift to award attendance, i.e. golf bags, rain gear, shoes,
• Allows us to take field trips occasionally to golf courses our vets might not be able to
• Give back to Mather VA Hospital for the services they’ve provided our vets. Potential projects discussed with the hospital administration include, but are not limited to, seed and tools for the vegetable garden developed by PTSD Rehab patients, artwork, courtesy packages for inpatient veterans with lotion, playing cards, back scratchers, combs, and other personal items.
Thank you for your donation. The Veterans' Golf Program is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
ID# 81-1720496 . Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Your generous, tax deductible donation to the VPG. enables us to help many veterans and their families suffering from post traumatic stress disorders and other service connected disabilities.
Samples of Where Your Support Has Helped:
Equipment: Grips & Clubs, Team Building Uniforms (Shirts & Hats), Golf Bags, Instructional Aids
Golf Outings: Mather Golf Course, Bradshaw Ranch & Other Venues
The 2020 Veterans Golf Tournament has been blessed with a donation from Bat-Caddy.
A 2020 Titanium Silver X4R Remote Control Electric Golf Caddy that also includes the following accessories: 12V 25Ah Lithium Battery, Sport GPS & Smart Phone Holder, Cooler & Accessory Bag, and Caddy Seat Assembly. It’s retail value is $1,334.80.
The men and women of the Veterans’ Golf Program offer their sincere appreciation to the ownership of BAT-CADDY
AMAZING DAY WITH AMAZON
On November 6, 2019 representatives from Amazon Sacramento visited our weekly practice session. The representatives interacted with many of our vets. What the vets of the Veterans’ Golf Program didn’t realize was that Amazon was about to blow our minds!
Toward the end of practice, the folks from Amazon asked us to gather for a photo op. After thoughtful words were exchanged and our vets were recognized for their sacrifices in service to our country, Amazon presented our Director, Joe Neff, with a check for $15,000!
What an amazing day! This gift allowed us to serve the many needs of the Greater Sacramento disabled veterans population. So much good has been done with this generous gift. THANK YOU, AMAZON!!!!!!!
The veterans of the Veterans’ Golf Program were truly surprised by the gift. Their reactions in the photo say it all.
is a cart which allows
a person with disabilities
to stand and hit a golf ball. We had one donated to our program.
Value about $31k.
Local television covered