Veterans’ Golf Program Golf Tournament 2018
Platinum: $5,000 Title Sponsor for the tournament, foursome or veteran foursome sponsor,
recognition at dinner, tee box sponsor sign, and recognition on our web site
Gold: $1,000 Recognition at dinner, foursome or veteran foursome sponsor,
recognition on our web site, and tee box sponsor sign
Silver: $500.00 Recognition at dinner, recognition on the web site, and tee box sponsor sign
Bronze: $200.00 Tee box sponsor
Where does your contribution go?
The money you donate to the Veterans’ Golf Program allows us to do the following:
• Re-grip the used clubs we provide our veterans
• Purchase shirts and hats to give us a team appearance
• Purchase bottled water and other electrolyte drinks for the summer workouts
• Purchase golf training aids for our coaches to use with the vets
• Provide incentive gifts, such as ball mark fixing tools, golf balls, towels, tees, etc.
• Purchase a once a year major gift to award attendance, i.e. golf bags, rain gear, shoes,
• Allows us to take field trips occasionally to golf courses our vets might not be able to
• Give back to Mather VA Hospital for the services they’ve provided our vets. Potential projects discussed with the hospital administration include, but are not limited to, seed and tools for the vegetable garden developed by PTSD Rehab patients, artwork, courtesy packages for inpatient veterans with lotion, playing cards, back scratchers, combs, and other personal items.
Please consider a donation and visit our website at
ww.veteransgolfprogram.org. We are a 501(c)(3).